Saturday, May 21, 2016

A DEMANDING BEGGAR

Hazrat Mufti Taqi Uthmāni Sahib حفظه الله has mentioned an amazing interaction between himself and his honourable father Hazrat Mufti Shafi Sahib رحمه الله. He says; "It was the habit of my father to always give beggars something. Once I was in the car with him. At a certain juncture, the car stopped. A beggar came and asked in a demanding voice."

My father took out something from his pocket and handed it over to him.

I submitted: "My father, these type of beggars are generally not worthy of being granted money. Should we give them or not?"

The amazing answer which he stated is still engraved in the recesses of my heart. He said, "What you have said is correct. However, ponder, if we also have to receive from الله تعالى جل جلاله according to our worth, then what will happen to us ?"
سبحان الله

No comments:

Post a Comment