1. Don't sleep during the day and pray all night. By doing this you are converting the day into night and the night into day, which is not the purpose of fasting.
2. Avoid being lazy and inactive during the day.
3. Don't waste time playing games during the day. Rather, please Allah by increasing in your worship of him..
4. Don't ask your wife to spend Ramadan in the Kitchen. Eat something light and quick. This way you'll give her more time for worship.
5. Spend the last 10 days worshiping Allah rather than trying to prepare for Eid! A night that is better than a thousand months is in these last 10 nights. You can't afford to miss this.
6. Dont stay awake the whole night. Your body has a right over you, and when it wants rest, then rest.
7. Avoid excessive socializing after Taraweeh
8. Avoid shopping a lot in Ramadan.
9. Don't eat all night.
10. Don't loiter around at night rather than worshiping Allah.
11. Eid doesn't require loads of preparation. Don't fall into this trap! Keep it simple, and it will be blessed.
Allah has blessed us with the Month of Ramadan, So make the most of it... in shaa Allah